Saturday, May 9, 2020

6 WAYS TO EARN $100 DAILY ONLINE


Ways to Earn Dollars Daily Online 

While it’s been a long time since I had my first $100 online payday, I have learned about a ton of different strategies to earn money online since then. And I want to share them all with you, one by one. But first, let me give you a little context about me and my story.
Around ten years ago, I started a blog called Good Finance Cents. While my website makes tons of passive income now, I initially built my blog as a marketing tool for my financial planning practice.
At the time, I didn’t know anything about online marketing, social media, or SEO. In fact, I was oblivious about the fact you could make money online. Fortunately, I met some mentors along the way that showed me I could use my online presence to earn real money.
This was such a huge mindset shift for me since, until then, the only way I knew how to earn money was by going out and getting more clients. I didn’t know it at the time, but I would eventually replace my full-time job with blogging income alone.
Now that you know my backstory, it’s time to dig in to some of the ways you can start earning passive or active income with the internet. If you’re interested in earning money online and in your spare time, check out these 6 ways you can earn $100 or more daily.

1.      Display Ads
Display ads are very similar to Google AdSense except that the reader doesn’t have to click on the ad for you to make money. Think of display ads as billboards that are on your website instead of on the side of the highway.
With display ads, you get paid based on the number of times your ads are viewed no matter what. For that reason, these ads will work better for you as the traffic to your website grows over time.

2.      YouTube Ads
Even though I used YouTube back in 2011, I didn’t even turn on ads until 2017. When I did finally turn ads on, I started making $5,000 per $6,000 per month!
YouTube ads are easy because all you have to do is turn on ads every time you publish a video. Obviously, you’ll earn more money with this strategy as you build your viewership.

3.      Buying and Selling Websites
People buy and sell websites all the time for a variety of reasons. And, if you know what to look for, it’s easy to buy websites that can help you earn some passive income over time.
Personally, I have bought several sites over the years including FinanceforTechers.com. I haven’t done anything with the site since I bought it a year ago, but it still helps me earn $100 to $150 per month with no effort at all.
If you want to check out websites and URLs that are currently for sale, head to Flippa.com

4.      Selling Leads
Once I was a few years into Good Financial Cents, I started a second website called Life Insurance by Jeff. While we initially started this website to build up our own leads, we got to the point where we had so many leads, we couldn’t handle them ourselves.
Eventually, I found out that a handful of insurance companies were willing to pay for leads generated through my website. These companies would pay between $35 to $100 per lead, which is insane. This was a big eye-opener for me since I had no idea this was possible.
Also note that it’s not just life insurance companies willing to pay for leads. There are a ton of different avenues and lead generation strategies out there, so make sure to consider all the possibilities.
5.      Google AdSense
When I started my blog, I faced a lot of restrictions as a financial advisor. As a result, one of the only ways I could monetize at the time was by using Google AdSense. With this income-earning strategy, you simply sign up and Google gives you a code to copy and paste onto your website. From there, Google does the rest and you get paid any time someone clicks on your ads and/or makes a purchase.
When I finally added Google AdSense to my website, I was able to earn my first $100 payout within around three months. This is pretty cool, but a lot of people have asked me how I earned so much with AdSense at first.
You have to keep in mind that, as a financial advisor, most of the ads on my website are for financial products that pay out rather well. If your blog is in a different niche like food or fashion, it may take you longer for your ads to pay off with your first $100 check.

6.      Text Links
The second way I made $100 at first was via text links. If you’re wondering what text links are, check out any article on the web and you’ll see highlighted words you can click out to take you to another web page.
While I didn’t realize it for quite a while, there are a ton of companies who are willing to pay $100, $200, and even $1,000 or more for you to link from your website to theirs. But I was pretty stoked when a few companies would pay me $100 or more just for inserting a link into one of my blog posts.
Unfortunately, I eventually learned that selling text links is against Google’s terms and conditions. If you are doing this on a consistent basis, your website is going to tank over the long-term.
For that reason, selling text links isn’t a good long-term monetization strategy. You can do it every once in a while, without any negative impact, but you’ll live to regret it if you get greedy and overdo it.
For more details visit: www,forbes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment